After some research into the FED, I realized some things that were not readily apparent. Here is a list I have compiled of some of the biggest eye openers about the Federal Reserve Bank:
- The FED is a private bank and not part of the US government.
- The $USD has lost 97% of its value since the FED was created.
- Using fractional reserve banking, the FED expands or contracts the money supply by changing interest rates.
- The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 was drafted by a senator (Nelson W. Aldrich) and a set of powerful bankers.
- Fiat currencies have always ending in hyperinflation then collapse.
Article 1: Section 10 of the US Constitution states: …” No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility. “… 
This current round of Fiat currency is ready to follow the same path as all the rest. Buying physical gold or silver is the only way to protect your assets. See a list of trusted vendors for gold or silver bullion here.