zerohedge.com / by Tyler Durden / Sep 10, 2016 8:50 PM
The signs are ominous, the rhetoric constant. Whichever way you look at it, the world is slowly descending into an ever greater spiral of conflict. We all know that the current wars raging in the Middle East have the potential to go catastrophically wrong and pull the super-powers into something much bigger.
You also know things are not good when the so-called ‘conspiracy theories’ from alternative media outlets eventually goes mainstream, and there’s no shortage:
- Britain’s Daily Telegraph: Here’s how World War Three could start tomorrow
- America’s NewYork Times simply entitled: “World War Three”
- Canada’s Global Research: World War III in The Pipeline? US and European Allies Threaten Russia
- Australia News Network: World War 3 Update: US Warns China at G20 Summit
- Russia’s RT: China & Russia’s G20 message: Confrontation with West not our desire
- Iran – Press TV: World War III a coin flip if Hillary elected
- Germany Der Spiegel: War against Russia
To confirm the state of the world today, the Global Peace Index states, and I quote – “There are now only ten countries in the world that are free from conflict”.
The Independent has a 40 second video (HERE) of these ten countries, it’s worth watching, you’ll be surprised…
The post The Disturbing Signs Of Global Conflict Continue To Gather Pace appeared first on Silver For The People.