zerohedge.com / by Tyler Durden / Jun 3, 2017 5:43 PM
- “Multiple” casualties after two terrorist attacks took place in London on Saturday night; police have responded to attacks on London Bridge and Borough Market
- At least two people have been killed amid confirmed knife attacks, gunfire, at least 20 injured.
- The attacks started when a white van drove into Pedestrians on London Bridge around 10:30pm on Saturday.
- A BBC eyewitness saw three men stabbing people indiscriminately, shouting “this is for Allah”.
- ‘I saw a man with a large blade’: witnesses describe the attack after the van attack.
- There have been multiple reports of rapid gunfire in what one witness described as “Westminster all over again”.
- BBC reports that two attackers were gunned down, and believed killed, by armed police. One was seen with canisters strapped to his body.
- Another 3 attackers thought to still be on the run, the BBC adds.
- Theresa May and the Met Police have declared the attacks are being treated as acts of terror
* * *
Update 8:54pm. The Telegraph has shown the following picture distributed on social media showing a man lying on the ground who appears to have canisters strapped to him. It was taken in the Borough Market area.