marctomarket.com / by Marc Chandler / July 28, 2017
(from my colleague Dr. Win Thin)
- Indonesia’s parliament approved a revised budget for 2017 that sees a wider deficit.
- Pakistan’s Supreme Court has ousted Prime Minister Sharif.
- Polish President Duda vetoed portions of the judicial reform bill submitted by the Law and Justice party.
- The European Commission (EC) is preparing possible sanctions against Poland.
- The US House of Representatives voted to impose new sanctions against Russia, Iran, and North Korea.
- Brazil President Temer’s approval rating dropped to a record low..
- World Bank’s IFC issued its first sol-denominated global bond